Need a place for your pet?
Do you need a safe, loving, secure environment for your pet while you’re hospitalized or at a lengthy medical appointment? At Gundersen Health System we know pets are family, and we can help.
We can provide you with information about local pet day care services you can trust. That way you’ll be able to relax and rest assured your pet is in great hands while you receive the healthcare you need.
Available services may include:
- Emergent or immediate care
- Long-term care
- Feeding/watering/walking of your pet
- 24/7 availability
- Pet pick up at home or at Gundersen
Pet day care costs are typically the patient’s responsibility. If you’re unable to pay, funding may be available from Gundersen. Be sure to ask if you feel you need help.
To find out more about pet care services:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- Call Concierge Services at ext. 50760 while you’re visiting Gundersen from any Gundersen phone or
- (608) 775-0760 from outside Gundersen
- Stop at the Hospital Information desk to speak to a Concierge Services team member
All other hours:
Make Gundersen staff aware of your pet care needs and they will assist you.
Pet day care services are supported in part by generous contributions to Gundersen Partners (the Health System Auxiliary) and Gundersen Medical Foundation. If you’re interested in donating to help others needing pet care, please contact:
Gundersen Medical Foundation
1836 South Avenue
La Crosse, WI 54601