How to use MyCare
MyCare is a free, secure online service that allows you to manage your family's healthcare. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Contact your doctor's office with non-urgent questions or requests
- View your health summary
- View lab test results and learn what they mean
- Schedule and view future appointments
- View lists of your allergies, medicines and immunizations
- View MyCare accounts for your children, family members and others who give their permission
- Order more contact lenses
Please note: Gundersen MyCare must be accessed via Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11, Internet Explorer Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Older Internet Explorer browsers are not supported.
Sign up is easy!
You need a MyCare activation code to sign up. This 15-digit code is made up of letters and numbers. There are a few ways to get your code. You can request one online. Also, if you've had a recent clinic visit, you'll find the code on the last page of your After Visit Summary (AVS). The AVS is the paper printout you get after your doctor visit. It lists your follow-up care, current medicines and future appointments.
From your computer, tablet or mobile device:
- Click on New User/Sign Up Now on mycare.gundersenhealth.org.
- Enter the activation code if you have one. If not, request one online and follow the instructions.
- Once you've registered, you can download an app for your phone or tablet to keep your MyCare account at your fingertips.
Downloading the app
Follow these steps to download the Android or iPhone app:
- Search Google Play™ or the App Store for Epic MyChart
- Select Epic MyChart
- Scroll and select Gundersen's MyCare as your healthcare provider
- Log in with your MyCare username and password