Send an e-greeting
Do you have a friend or family member in the hospital or nursing home? Did someone you know just have a baby? Send an e-greeting to a hospitalized patient, or residents of one of our nursing homes and we'll print it and deliver it to them.
The service is free.
Please make sure you include the person's first and last name when you are filling out the form below so that our volunteers can ensure your e-greeting is delivered to the correct individual. We cannot forward e-mails received after a patient is discharged or if the patient has requested that his or her presence in the hospital remains confidential.
Here's how it works:
- E-mails must be sent by 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, to be delivered the same day.
- E-mails received over the weekend will be delivered on the following Monday.
- E-mail delivery is not available during holidays.
- E-mail received after the intended recipient has been discharged will not be delivered.
- Gundersen cannot guarantee delivery of an e-greeting.
- Acceptance of an e-mail by this site does not mean that the intended recipient is now nor was previously a patient of Gundersen.
- All undeliverable e-mails will be destroyed by Gundersen.
- Please do not include any private patient health information in the message. Please be aware that Gundersen staff and volunteers will see your message when they print and deliver it.
- The patient e-greeting service is set up to only receive messages. Outgoing messages cannot be sent.
- Federal and state privacy laws regarding protection of health information may prevent delivery of some e-greetings.