At Gundersen Health System, we work closely with patients and their families to set and meet rehabilitative goals through evaluation, treatment, education, patient and family teaching, provision of specialized exercise programs and follow-up care.
Our Outpatient Rehabilitation services are provided by a group of skilled Physical Therapists
and Occupational Therapists
. Utilizing technical expertise, this team serves as a resource through prevention, education and management of injury, disease and/or other factors causing impaired limitation or disabilities.
Our scope of rehabilitation services includes patients with:
- Muscular and joint dysfunction
- Weakness, numbness and poor motor control
- Balance disturbances
- Gait abnormalities and mobility equipment needs
- Wound care, skin and scar management needs
- Work specific assessment and rehabilitation needs
- Self care and activity of daily living limitations
We are also proud to offer specialty programs in the following areas:
Treatments are also available on an inpatient or outpatient basis for lymphedema
, vestibular disorders
, speech-language pathology
, wound care
and balance disorders
It is through interaction and practice collaboration with a variety of professionals that positive outcomes are achieved.