Keep your community warm by donating to Gundersen's blanket drive
Gundersen’s annual "Wrapping the Community in Warmth" blanket drive is underway and runs through Dec. 14.
The event, sponsored by Gundersen’s Department of Nursing and Gundersen Partners, the Health System Auxiliary, helps local organizations throughout the Tri-state Region, including: The Salvation Army, New Horizons, Place of Grace, La Crosse County Human Services, Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp., St. Clare Health Mission, Bluff County Family Resources and many more.
Donate new or handmade blankets at the following locations:
• Gundersen Legacy (Hospital) Building Lobby, Level 1
• Gundersen La Crosse Clinic Lobby, Level 1
• Gundersen East Building Lobby, Level 1
• Gundersen Onalaska Clinic, Lower Level
• Gundersen Onalaska Support Services Building Lobby in Onalaska, Level 1
For more information, contact Gundersen’s Department of Nursing at (608) 775-7341.