Have a question? Please see answers to some of our frequently asked questions below. If you do not find an answer to your question, please e-mail the webmaster and someone will be in touch soon.

Where can I get information about paying my bill?

We have information about billing, links to pay your bill online and frequently asked billing questions on our Patient Business Services website.

How do I contact a Gundersen employee or physician?

It is our corporate practice to not provide personal contact information (e-mail addresses, etc.) on our web site. We respect our employees' privacy and therefore leave to our employees the opportunity to determine with whom they wish to communicate. E-mail addresses will not be given out through e-mail requests. To contact someone directly, please use our main telephone number, (608) 782-7300 or (800) 362-9567.

How do I change my address or phone number in Gundersen’s system?

If you have a phone number or address change, please contact Patient Business Services at (800) 362-9567, ext. 58660.

How do I get a copy of my medical records, or get them transferred to another clinic or hospital?

If you wish to receive a copy of your medical records or have them transferred to another clinic or hospital, please call Health Information Management at (800) 362-9567, ext. 53199 or you can learn more on our Medical Records site.

Can I use a computer at the Hospital or Clinic?

If you are looking for internet access on the La Crosse or Onalaska campus, we offer several options for our patients and visitors.

Does Gundersen financially support elected officials?

Gundersen is a 501 (c) 3, and therefore cannot and will not provide financial assistance to any candidate for public office, nor will Gundersen endorse any candidate for office. Gundersen  focuses on educating our elected official through open discourse on policy issues, and not with campaign money nor endorsements. Donations made by Gundersen employees to any candidate for office have been done outside of their capacity as an employee and on their own free will.

How can I get in touch with my relative’s physician?

Please call (800) 362-9567 and ask to speak with that physician.

Where do I find information about employment?

Please see the Employment section of our site.
Back to Top