Gundersen Health System is:
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices, teaching hospital, regional community clinics, affiliate hospitals and clinics, behavioral health services, vision centers, pharmacies, and air and ground ambulances.
- A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
- Able to meet patients' needs for primary and specialized care
- Comprised of more than 700 medical, dental and associate staff
- Supported by a staff of more than 5,500
- A tertiary referral center
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Named among the Top 100 in the nation time and time again
- The designated Western Clinical Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
- Environmentally responsible, achieving energy independence in October 2014.
Mission, Vision, Values
We distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and through improved health in the communities we serve.
We will enhance the health and well-being of our communities while enriching every life we touch, including patients, families, and staff.
Integrity - Perform with honesty, responsibility and transparency.
Excellence - Achieve excellence in all aspects of delivering healthcare.
Respect - Treat patients, families, and coworkers with dignity.
Innovation - Embrace change and new ideas.
Compassion - Provide compassionate care to patients and families.