Providing a variety of orthotic devices from head to toe.
At the Gundersen Orthotics Clinic, board certified practitioners evaluate and fit patients of any age with orthotic devices for all types of disabilities and traumatic injuries. The Orthotics Clinic provides the highest quality of orthotic care to ensure the ultimate in support, protection and mobility to perform daily activities.
The orthotechnology staff work with physicians throughout western Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa to provide patients with custom and ready-made orthotic services.
Among the comprehensive array of orthoses are:
- Knee braces for arthritic pain management and sports injuries
- Spinal supports for back pain, scoliosis and spinal injuries
- Leg braces for all types
- Cranial helmets for plagiocephaly and traumas
- Upper extremity devices for a variety of diagnoses
- Other area exclusives including:
- Smart Walker
- SureStep pediatric foot orthoses
- StarBand remolding helmet
- Charleston Bending Brace for nocturnal treatment of scoliosis
- WalkAide functional e-stim device
Patients are accepted on by referral but we are happy to make an orthotic recommendation prior to your visit with them.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the Gundersen Orthotics Clinic at (608) 775-2211 or (800) 362-9567, ext. 52211.
Orthotics is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.