Makes 4 servings
1 cup dry whole wheat couscous
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
2 tsp. oil
2 tsp. minced garlic
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup Asian Sesame Dressing
1. In a small saucepan, cook couscous as directed, omitting salt and oil.
2. Mix spices; sprinkle over both sides of each breast.
3. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic and chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done (thermometer reads 165°).
4. Meanwhile, peel and chop mangoes. Chop red onion and cilantro, enough for 2 Tbsp. each. Set aside.
5. Spoon couscous onto platter; top with chicken. Cover to keep warm. Add mango and onion to skillet with dressing and orange juice; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken.Sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Analysis per serving: 410 calories, 11g fat, 31g protein, 49g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 105mg sodium