Makes 4 servings
24 large (2” diameter) mushrooms
½ of mushrooms stems (step 2)
3 green olives
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup imitation crab (or cooked crab)
¼ cup bread crumbs
1 tsp. dried dill
½ cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup dry white wine
1. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray
2. Remove stems from mushrooms. Set aside half of the stems, and throw the other half away. Place mushroom caps in pan, open end up.
3. Heat medium skillet on stovetop. Add olive oil. Finely chop stems and green onion and saute in pan for 3 minutes. Remove from pan and place in mixing bowl.
4. Add lemon juice, crab meat, bread crumbs, egg, dill and cheese to mixing bowl. Mix well. Distribute mixture evenly into each mushroom cap.
5. Pour white wine into pan. Place pan in oven, uncovered, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Analysis per serving: 150 calories, 6g fat, 16g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 480 mg sodium