Makes 25 dozen
1 cup butter, softened
¾ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 (3.4 oz.) package pistachio pudding mix
½ tsp. vanilla
½ tsp. almond extract
2 drops green food coloring
2 ½ cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 package (10 oz.) butterscotch chips
1 cup walnut pieces
1. In bowl, cream butter, sugars, pudding mix and extracts until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs to mixture one at a time, beating well. Add 2 drops green food coloring.
3. In separate bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
4. Stir in chips and nuts (batter will be stiff). Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Shape dough into ½ inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 minutes at 350.
Nutrition Analysis per serving (2 cookies): 43 calories, 2.5g fat, 0.5g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 21mg sodium