Athletic Trainer - Part-Time
Dietary Aide/Cook - Casual
Under the general supervision of the Dietary Director, and in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, assumes responsibility for the preparation of food for patients and employees, assume responsibility for the preparation of trays for the patients and employees, and perform related duties. The patient population served is compromised of adolescent, adult, and geriatric age groups.
High School diploma or GED is required.
Prior institutional food service experience is preferred.
Certified Medical Assistant - Full Time, Family Clinic
Works under the supervision of the Director of Clinic Operations, physician, or mid-level, and in accordance with Hospital policies, is responsible for patient care duties, including assisting physicians or mid-level practitioners with procedures and performing laboratory testing as requested. Patient population consists of male and female, neonates, pediatrics, adults and geriatrics. Responsible for office clerical duties including maintaining medical records and following HIPAA standards.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Participates in continuing education and inservice programs
- Practices within scope of training and education
CNA - Casual
Graduate of a State approved Nursing Assistant program which allows service in hospital, nursing home or other home health agencies.
Exceptions: May be presently enrolled as a student in a State recognized nursing program (RN or LPN) and has documentation of successful completion of basic nursing courses or a competency evaluation program.
Enrolled on State Nursing Assistant Registry (when so required by Law).
Previous Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
Housekeeper - Casual
Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, this position performs all assigned duties to ensure the health and safety of patients, visitors, and employees by providing a clean, safe, orderly, comfortable, and attractive environment with minimal interference to others.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of two years prior experience in hospital or other healthcare environment is preferred.
Specialty Clinic Manager - Full-Time
Responsible for the development, coordination, implementation and deliverance of consultant services in the Specialty Clinic, including disease specific and disease prevention interventions and health promotion education. Provides and coordinates contracted outreach services to area businesses. This position provides leadership, guidance and direction to ensure high standards of practice and quality patient service. The nurse will act as assisting nurse and nurse educator for the Specialty Clinic as directed by the consultant physicians and administration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is preferred
- Valid and current Wisconsin Registered Nursing license.
- BLS Certification required (or willing to obtain)
- Thorough knowledge of all state, federal and CAH requisitions as enforced by internal processes and certification surveys.
- Three years progressive nursing experience preferred.
Medical Laboratory Technician/Technologist - Full-Time
Current knowledge of laboratory procedures and equipment required. Previous laboratory experience preferred. Experience with Laboratory Information System preferred Associate or Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology required. Certification or eligibility for certification by a nationally recognized certifying agency.
Physical Therapist - Full Time
Coordinates and administers Physical Therapy care to patients which involves assessment of the patient's physical and psychosocial needs; planning development and implementation of a multidisciplinary plan of care; and evaluation of the patient's response to care.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current licensure as a physical therapist in the State of Wisconsin.
- CPR certification or ability to obtain within three months.
- No physical therapy work experience required.
Dispensing Optician - Full Time
Make a difference in the lives of patients by beginning a career in Gundersen Health System's new Optometry Clinic in Moundview Hospital. The Dispensing Optician works with doctors, assistants, technicians, managers, and other department personnel to provide professional eyeglasses dispensing services.
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- One year experience as a Dispensing Optician or work in Ophthalmic fields, or customer service related work required
- High school diploma or equalency required
- This is a Gundersen Health System position located in Moundview Hospital. Link to Apply online www.gundersenhealth.org/Careers
Ophthalmic Technician 1 - Full Time
This is a new opportunity at Gundersen Health System's new Optometry Clinic in Moundview Hospital. The Ophthalmic Technician is responsible for providing quality ophthalmic patient care under the direction of an Ophthalmologist or Optometrist in accord with standard organizational policies and procedures. Provides technical assistance to the eye practice increasing appointment availability.
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Two years of relevant work experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- This is a Gundersen Health System position located in Moundview Hospital. Link to apply online www.gundersenhealth.org/Careers
RN: Emergency Department - Full Time
A registered nurse with demonstrated clinical skills who plans, directs and coordinates patient care and nursing activities in the department on a particular tour of duty. Prepared to service a potential patient population consisting of male and female, pediatrics, adolescents, adult, geriatrics, with majority of patients being in adult and geriatric age.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Wisconsin Licensure with renewal as directed by the State.
- ACLS, TNCC and ENPC Certifications
- Two years ER and/or ICU experience preferred
RN: ED/MedSurg/Surgery - Full Time Float
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Current Wisconsin Liscensure with renewal as directed by the State of Wisconsin. ACLS, TNCC, ENPC certification required within one year of employment.
Minimum one year experience required.
Medical Imaging Manager - Full Time
Under the direction of the medical imaging administrative director with limited supervision and general directions, performs administrative duties of management within the department and is responsible for directing the day-to-day departmental activities, technologist staff and ancillary personnel. The areas of direct responsibility are diagnostic, bone density, file room, mammography, computer tomography, nuclear medicine, echocardiogram, MRI and ultrasound.
- Bachelor of science degree or graduate of American Medical Association Council of Education Program in Radiology technology required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists required.
- Current State of Wisconsin Radiographer license required.
- Five - seven years of clinical or equivalent healthcare experience demonstrating leadership skills.
- One year of management experience desired.
Respiratory Therapist - Casual
Responsible for the administration of respiratory therapy, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation as per the policies and procedures of the Cardiopulmonary Department for the purpose of achieving desired patient outcomes. Other responsibilities include patient assessment, equipment maintenance and documentation of procedures in the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Graduate of an accredited program for Respiratory Therapy education.
- Certified or registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Current license to practice respiratory care (RCP) in the State of Wisconsin
Speech Therapist - Part-Time