Get the information you need in a faster, more concise format
Technology is changing medicine, the way healthcare is delivered and how information is shared. To help you keep pace with the ever-changing world of healthcare, we have changed, too.
Gundersen Health System offers MedLink e-News, an e-newsletter six times a year for healthcare providers in the Tri-state service area. We invite you to sign up to receive this information e-newsletter via e-mail.
If you are part of the Gundersen Health System (you have a gundersenhealth.org e-mail address), you’ll receive MedLink e-News automatically. If you work outside Gundersen Health System, sign up online for MedLink e-News.
MedLink e-News keeps you linked to the latest news
This e-newsletter will deliver information quicker and more concisely on topics such as:
- Outreach and telemedicine services for your patients
- Educational programs, seminars and conference that might be important to you
- Healthcare initiatives aimed at rural populations
- Services, programs, procedures and technology that will benefit you and your patients
- New specialists and physicians with specialized training
- New research, best practices, clinical trials and more to help you in your practice
Please take a minute now to sign-up for MedLink e-News. Note that when you request MedLink e-News, the information you provide on your request form will be used only for MedLink communications. You can opt out at any time.