- Must be at Gundersen for a minimum 4-week rotation.
- Must vacate during non-Gundersen rotations
- Individuals only, no families/spouses
- No pets
Student housing consists of dorm style or "hotel" type living quarters with two students per room. Each room has two single beds, two desks, kitchenette area, and a bathroom. Cooking facilities are provided, but you will need to bring pots, pans, dishes and utensils to meet your needs. Towels and linens are provided. Laundry facilities are also available, free of charge, including an iron and ironing board, but you will need to provide your own detergent, dish soap/towels, toiletries, garbage bags, etc. A central commons area offers television, microwave and vending machines. We request that you have a calling card for long distance calls. Computer and internet access is available 24 hours a day in the Medical Education Office.
The rooms are free of charge, but are based on availability and are not guaranteed
. Availability may not be determined until May of each given year.
Medical Education Specialist
Area housing options available through:
- Apartment Connextion. Contact a recruiter at (608) 775-5970 for a free brochure.
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse apartment services (off-campus listing). Mail request to: Residence Life, UW-L, 1725 State Street. Cost $1 for list, include with request.
- Western Technical College apartment services (off-campus housing, roommate services). Contact Shelley McNeely (608) 785-9880 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rental Directory, (608) 784-5595
- Rent Line, (608) 785-7368