Program Eligibility & Requirements
The deadline for receipt of application is Nov. 30. Application to the program will be via ERAS only.
The following information is required:
- Completed Application
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from U.S. physicians
- Dean's letter (or equivalent), IMG's must have letters of recommendation that clearly document U.S. clinical experience
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- Results of standardized tests: USMLE, NBME, FLEX, FMGEMS or equivalent; all in-service exams; ECFMG certificate (IMG applicants)
- All residents must have a score greater than 200 on Part 1 and 2 of USMLE or equivalent with passing on the first attempt.
- Class rank - top 25%
- All applicants must be within two years of graduation from medical school
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year of U.S. direct patient care activity
- For U.S. medical students, their clinical rotations during medical school will meet this requirement
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language
- We will sign both H1 and J1 visa forms but the applicant is responsible for generation of the paperwork and also for payment of all fees for the visa.
Applications are reviewed after all the required information has been received. Personal interviews are by invitation only and are held numerous times during November, December and January.