Gundersen is published four times a year by Gundersen Health System. The information contained in the magazine is to educate consumers about various health subjects and is not intended to replace professional medical advice or service.
- Finally in control of his weight
- Getting back to living, one step at a time
- Finding relief from back pain
- Brittle bone disease can’t break spirits of Kugel sisters
- A new lease on life
- A second opinion became his first choice
- ‘I saw nothing looking back at me’: A story of despair...and hope
- Uncover your six-pack!
- Get rid of old medications safely and easily
- Sleep study leads to renewed energy
- Less invasive surgery shortens the road to recovery
- Nourish your skin from the inside out
- When unexpected health problems arise, expect great care
- Treating reflux disease
- Specialized care for kids offered close to home
- Brain coiling procedure offers a second chance at life
- ‘I feel like I’ve been set free’ thanks to bariatric surgery
- Investigate your options–get a second opinion
- Embarrassed by urinary incontinence?
- Cancer research studies offer hope when there is no cure
- Blood pressure: How high is too high?
- Pregnancy myths and facts
- Experience complete, coordinated healthcare
- Knee surgery a slam-dunk decision
Personal health concerns should be brought to the attention of your physician or health professional prior to any change in medical treatment, exercise routine or diet.
For permission to reprint any portion of this magazine, to change your address, to let us know if you are receiving more than one copy or if you’d like to be taken off our mailing list, write to:
Gundersen Health System
Business Development and Marketing
1900 South Ave., NCA1-03
La Crosse, WI 54601
Or call (608) 775-3089 or (800) 362-9567, ext. 53089.