Gundersen Pharmacy La Crosse East Building
724 Denton Street, 1st Floor, La Crosse, WI 54601
Get Driving Directions
(800) 362-9567, ext. 51000
Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Prior authorization (working with your health insurance program to ensure you're receiving appropriate prescription coverage)
- Medication Therapy Management Program - Your health insurer may participate in this program that helps make sure your doctor and pharmacist are coordinating services in ways that can improve your health.
- Robust medication counseling by our highly qualified pharmacists
- Non-sterile compounding - If your provider writes a prescription for a medication that requires adding several ingredients, our pharmacy is able to fill that prescription for you. An example would be a topical cream which includes multiple drugs.
- Medication drop box located in close proximity of pharmacy
- Free mailing of prescriptions
- Delivery is available and free within La Crosse city limits by filling through our Gundersen La Crosse Clinic Pharmacy location
- Convenient location when leaving the hospital or clinic
Learn more about Gundersen Pharmacy services and our Health Shop.
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.