How can the Libraries help you?
Search for books, CDs, and DVDs about your health question.
Librarians in the Mooney Libraries can help you:
- Find information about a health diagnosis
- Learn more about a procedure or test
- Find out more about the medicine you take
- Find current and accurate health information
- Gather resources to share with your doctor or nurse
- Understand health information you find online
For help with your health questions, ask a librarian.
Your doctor may have requested that you watch a health video before your procedure, so that you know what to expect. Visit the Patient Education page to watch prescribed medical videos.
For additional information about your health, search MedlinePlus, which is produced by the National Library of Medicine, and offers reliable, up-to-date health information.