Everyone should know their health risk factors. Do you know yours? Complete our risk assessments and take control of your health today.
Login to your MyCare account
to get your numbers (eg. blood pressure, cholesterol – HDL and LDL, triglycerides and fasting blood sugar) for the most accurate risk assessment results.
Call 9-1-1 if you're experiencing any of these heart attack symptoms:
- Pain, tightness, pressure, sharpness, tingling or fullness in your chest
- Trouble breathing
- Cold sweats
- Dizziness or light-headedness
Time lost is brain lost! Call 9-1-1 immediately if you're experiencing any of these stroke symptoms:
- Numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Difficulty with vision in one or both eyes
- Difficulty speaking or understanding speech
- Unusually severe headache
- Dizziness or unsteadiness, especially if associated with other stroke symptoms
The risk for peripheral arterial disease (PAD) or an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) is higher for:
If you're at risk, talk with your doctor about being screened. These tests are typically not covered by insurance but they’re important for those at risk so we offer both quick, painless evaluations for one low price of just $60. To learn more, call (608) 775-4548.
- People over age 55
- Those who smoke
- Those with a family history