Thai peanut salad recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seed oil
- 3 Tbsp. smooth Peanut butter
- 2 Tsp. minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp low sodium tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 4 oz. soba noodles
- 1 (16 oz. bag) frozen shelled edamame
- 1 red pepper sliced into thin strips and cut in half
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
Combine sauce ingredients in a food processor and process until combined.
Cook soda noodles and edamame in separate pots according to the instructions on the package. When the noodles and edamame are done cooking, rinse under cold water. Toss noodles with the peanut sauce.
Add the rest of the vegetables.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 360 calories, 18 g fat, 17 g protein, 29 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 460 mg sodium