Oven-baked chicken breast recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ½ cup plain or seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375°F. In shallow pan, cover chicken with milk. Soak 15 minutes or longer.
In a small bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Dip chicken into dry mixture. Place on pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spray chicken with cooking spray. Bake for 45 minutes.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 232 calories, 5 g fat, 33 g protein, 12 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 365 mg sodium