Coulee Region Dining Guide
Do you enjoy eating out but still want to make smart dining choices?
Download our FREE app filled with information on 150 Coulee Region full-service restaurants, pizza parlors, fast food or counter service restaurants and coffee shops.
With a few simple selections you'll be able to easily identify which restaurants offer:
- Shared entrees with someone else at your table at no extra cost.
- Half or smaller portions of entrees available at a lower cost.
- Smaller lunch menu portion sizes.
- Child portions (kids menu) that adults can order too.
You can also find restaurants which:
- Use locally grown ingredients.
- Offer fruits and vegetables as a substitution in place of higher fat side orders.
- Feature 500 Club meals: Gundersen Health System's 500 Club is a healthy eating program created by registered dietitians. The green to go lean "stamp of approval" means the selection contains approximately 500 calories or less and is controlled in fat.