The Greater La Crosse Area Stroke Club is open to stroke survivors, their families and caregivers. The club helps survivors cope with stroke-related problems and lead more meaningful and productive lives.
- Sharing mutual concerns related to stroke
- Education through written information, audiovisual materials and guest speakers on topics relating to stroke
- Socialization with others affected by stroke and their families/caregivers
- Awareness and better understanding of stroke and disability
The Support Group meets the third Thursday, every other month from 1-2:30 p.m. in Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center-La Crosse Clinic Basement, Conference Room 1.
- Jan. 17 - New Year Celebration
(location to be determined)
- March 21 - Painting Therapy
- May 14 - NASA
- July 18 - Container Gardening
- Sept. - TBD
- Oct. 9 - Cooking
- Nov. 21 - Healthy Living
Club Member Comments
"This is a wonderful service that you offer. We feel very fortunate to have this group. Survivors and their caregivers can feel so marginal and isolated. The group helps a great deal. Thank you so much."
"We really enjoy all the meetings. Each one is better because we see people improving and meet new ones. Thank you for all your help and caring."