Submit a question Exams & Evaluations Handouts
Please note: Microsoft Silverlight is needed to view this webcast. If you do not have Microsoft Silverlight, you should be prompted to install it.
If you have trouble viewing / hearing the video when testing your system, it is most likely because:
- You don't have the latest version of Microsoft Silverlight
- Your organization's firewall is blocking access
- Your internet connection is slow
- You need to turn up the volume on your computer speakers
- If you receive an error that "the media server may not be available or the media stream format may not be supported," you must add an exception for the Mediasite server to the proxy server, or the proxy server entirely in order to use the Silverlight-based players. Please contact your organization's IT staff for assistance with proxy server settings.