Infection Prevention & Control Training Program
Registration for this program has closed. If you previously registered, you will have access to the program through December 31, 2018.
Faculty: The faculty has demonstrated expertise in specific areas of practice related to infection control.
Planning committee members from Gundersen
- Marilyn Michels, RN, MSN, CRRN, CIC
- Bridget Pfaff, MS, CIC
- Linda Grupa, MPH, RN, BSN, CIC
- Terri Rydmark, RN, BSN
- Amy Abnet
Other planning committee members
- Danielle Miller, RN, MSN, CNL from Gundersen representing the target audience specifically for Infection Control Survival Skills for the "Front Line Health Care Worker"
- Terri Discher, RN, MS from Gundersen representing the target audience specifically for "Orientation Program for Novice Infection Preventionists"
- Linda Coakley, RN, MS, CIC from Wheaton Franciscan representing the target audience specifically for "Certification Review Blitz for Infection Preventionists"
Conflicts of interest: Neither speaker nor planning committee members have disclosed any conflict of interest as relates to this program. Off label use of any products will not be discussed. There is no commercial support for this program. There will be no endorsement of products in these presentations.
Continuing education: Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Inc. is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program will meet requirements established by the Minnesota Board of Nursing for Continuing education credits.
Successful completion: The number of contact hours granted will depend upon successful completion of requested materials. Attendance will be monitored by completed evaluation forms for each session and successful completion of the related exam questions. A Certificate of Attendance will be presented at the end of the program for the content areas completed.