ROUTINE: See views below.
DISTANCE: 40” except for Lateral C-spine & Chest done @ 72”
FOCAL SPOT: Large
IMAGING PLATE: Use appropriate size CR cassettes
- Perpendicular to the film centered on appropriate part.
- Films should be dark enough to visualize mets, if present. If films are too light, mets will not be seen even if present.
- It is very important to consistently take LEFT laterals since comparisons are made periodically.
- Left Lateral Skull
- Left Lateral Cervical Spine
- AP and Lateral Lumbar Spine
- AP and Lateral Thoracic Spine
- AP Right and Left Humerus
- AP Right and Left Femurs
- AP Pelvis
- PA Chest
- RAO Chest
- LAO Chest