"I like that I don't have to be a Gundersen patient to enjoy the benefits of ExpressCare."
- Karen, Hokah, Minn., repeat ExpressCare user
For minor ailments, ExpressCare Clinics are easy, affordable and convenient.
- No appointment needed
- All patients are welcome (2+ years of age), even if you’re not a Gundersen patient
- Only $62 (may be billed to your insurance) per visit includes on-site lab testing (urinalysis, rapid strep tests, mono testing and pregnancy testing) and a written prescription if needed
- You don’t need to have health insurance, but if you have insurance, we’ll file a claim for you
- Same level of care you get from any Gundersen Clinic
- If your condition cannot be treated at ExpressCare, you will be referred to the proper medical setting and you will not be charged
Click here for a complete list of conditions treated.
You don't need to have health insurance. If you do have insurance, we'll file a claim for you.
If you have questions about ExpressCare, you can call the information line at (608) 775-5858.