Emergency walk-in entrance moved; use main Clinic entrance
Due to construction of a new Hospital that will enhance the care we provide to our patients, Gundersen Lutheran needed to move the entrance to the Trauma & Emergency Center (TEC) for walk-in patients. Please use the main entrance
) also known as the Clinic revolving door entrance. Gundersen Lutheran staff are stationed inside the revolving door 24/7 to help you find your way.
This change allowed us to combine our TEC and Urgent Care department entrances inside the Clinic to better serve our patients’ needs. We have created a combined TEC-Urgent Care triage area located on the Clinic 1st floor (between the Pharmacy and "C" elevators). That means you no longer have to figure out if you should go to Urgent Care or the TEC. In triage, medical professionals will determine the right level of care. Please remember, Urgent Care is a hospital department and hospital co-pays may apply depending on insurance.
Not sure where to turn for care? Use this guide to help:
- Emergency parking is available on the top level of the Clinic Parking Ramp – Green.
- Parking is available for all patients and visitors in the Clinic Parking Ramp – Green (Patient & Visitor Parking).
- Free valet parking for all patients and visitors is available from 4:45 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. Drop-off is by the Clinic revolving door entrance.
- For illnesses or minor injuries, call your primary healthcare provider first.
- For minor illnesses like an earache or sore throat, go to Gundersen Lutheran ExpressCare (age 2 and up only).
- When a non-life threatening illness or injury comes up after regular clinic hours or your primary healthcare provider is unavailable, go to Gundersen Lutheran Urgent Care in La Crosse (age 12 and older) or Onalaska (all ages).
- For life-threatening illness or serious injuries, call 911 or go directly to the Gundersen Lutheran TEC.