Nothing is more appreciated or well received than a handwritten card. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® is pleased to showcase a new set of notecards featuring original, signed artwork created by the five 2012-2013 CMN Hospitals Heroes:
- 7-year-old Caleb Berger, Melrose, Wis.
- 3-year-old Abel Boettcher, Altoona, Wis.
- 4-year-old Emma Groll, Bangor, Wis.
- 4-year-old Jonas Kugler, La Crosse, Wis.
- 10-year-old Lindsay Schmidt, Onalaska, Wis.
The notecards are a great way to keep in touch with family and friends when you add a personalized note or letter. Each package includes 20 note cards—four of each design—and envelopes for just $8 plus tax. Printing and materials were donated by Empire Screen Printing (they’ve donated printing for the CMN Hospitals holiday cards for the past 26 years), so all the money from the sale of the note cards goes to benefit children helped by CMN Hospitals.
The notecards are blank inside so you can add any message.
Available for purchase online, or at:
- Degen Berglund in La Crosse and Onalaska
- Children’s Museum
- Gundersen Gift Shop
- Gundersen Medical Foundation office.
These are limited edition notecards and are only available while supplies last.