November 1- December 31: Chico's FAS Holiday Campaign
For every Miracle Necklace sold online Chico's will donate $10 from the purchase price of $20; while supplies last. White House Black Market will donate $15 from the purchase price of $30 for each Convertible Miracles necklace sold; while supplies last.
November 1-30: Credit Unions 4 Kids Miracle Balloon Campaign
Visit your local participating credit union during the month of November and you can show your support of CMN Hospitals by purchasing a Miracle Balloon for $1!
November 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30: Miracle Monday's at Culver's Restaurants
Stop by your local Culver's in November and 5% of sales every Monday will benefit CMN Hospitals at Gundersen Health System.
November 1-22: Ace Hardware of La Crosse Football Challenge
Visit Ace Hardware of La Crosse to purchase your $1 Miracle Football icon and support CMN Hospitals.
November 20-22: Knitcraft St. Croix Annual Charitable Sale
Purchase items at the annual menswear sale located at Signatures Visions Event Center in Winona.
- Friday, from 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
You can save up to 50% off on designer knitwear and more! Knitcraft will also be selling holiday wreaths handcrafted by Sunset Gardens Greenhouse & Floral. 24" wreath = $50, 28" wreath = $75.
SAVE THE DATE:
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
December 1-30: CMN Hospitals Holiday Cards
December 1-31: World's Finest Chocolate Candy Bars on Sale at Credit Unions
DID YOU KNOW?
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.