August 4: 30th Annual Miracle Open Classic Sponsored by Credit Union for Kids
Fox Hollow Golf Course, La Crosse, WI. This 18 hole, four-person scramble includes a shotgun start, tailgate buffet, program and prizes. 100% of the funds raised will help support local children and their families through CMN Hospitals.
August 5: CMN Hospitals Night at the Loggers Sponsored by Firefighters Credit Union
Game time is 7:05 p.m. at Copeland Park against the Kalamazoo Growlers. Watch our CMN Hospitals kids in action as they participate in on-field activities and fun!
August 15: 22nd Annual ACE Hardware Grand Garage Sale
ACE Hardware Distribution Center, 500 Fanta Reed Place, La Crosse, WI (In case of rain, the sale will be held inside the Distribution Center) 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (or until gone).
Save big on ACE Hardware surplus merchandise, seasonal carry-over and close-out inventory that will include: tools, toys, housewares, automotive, electrical and plumbing supplies, and much more! Come early!
August 17-19: Books Are Fun Book Fair
If you're looking for quality books and great gifts at reduced prices, stop by the Lower Level of the Legacy Building to check out some great deals while supporting a great cause!
- Monday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
August 25-September 30: Love's Travel Stop & Country Store Heart Campaign
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
Support CMN Hospitals when you stop and purchase a heart icon. Icons are available for $1, $5 or $20. Other fundraising events will also take place so stop by and support CMN Hospitals.
SAVE THE DATE:
September 5: ACE Hardware Bucket Sale
September 11: ACE Hardware Golf Scramble
September 11-13: Elvis Explosion
September 20: Co-op Credit Union Bags Tournament
September 26: Doggone Golf Tournament
October 17: Miss Sparta Zombie 3K
October 22-24: Radiothon
DID YOU KNOW?
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.