March 21 & 28: Tomah Area Credit Union 11th Annual 8-Pin Doubles Bowling Tournament
Join in the fun for this Western themed bowling tournament at Hooterbowl in Hustler, WI. Shifts are 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Cost is $20 per person per shift (3 games). Costume contest, raffles, prizes, food and more will be available. To register, call Teresa at (608) 372-4736 ext. 224.
March 27: Emerald Ball
Charter and La Crosse Radio Group, together with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® at Gundersen Health System, are proud to present the 7th Annual Emerald Ball at the Cargill Room, 328 Front St, La Crosse. Highlights of the evening include the wildly popular dessert auction, child art auction and new this year, our Fund-A-Need auction. Tickets are $45 per person or $360 for a table. Please call (608) 775-4424 to reserve your seat or reserve online at: gundersenhealth.org/cmnhospitals/emerald-ball.
March 28: Winona State University Dance Marathon
Winona State University students will be hosting their first ever Dance Marathon in support of CMN Hospitals. Students stay on their feet through dancing and entertainment for eight hours to celebrate and raise funds to help local kids. The dance will run from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information please call (608) 775-4424.
March 30 - April 1: Books Are Fun Book Fair
If you are looking for quality books and great gifts at reduced prices, stop by the Legacy Building Lower Level and Onalaska Clinic:
- Monday the 30th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in La Crosse and Onalaska
- Tuesday the 31st from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in La Crosse and Onalaska
- Wednesday the 1st from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in La Crosse
SAVE THE DATE:
April 11: 5th Annual Onalaska Fire Department Firehouse 5K
Register new for the Firehouse 5K run/walk that will take place Saturday, April 11th with an 8 a.m. start at the Onalaska Fire Department. Registration forms and information are available at area Subway locations, both YMCA locations, the Onalaska Fire Department or online at zapevent.com, or you can contact Cory Taylor at (608) 781-9546.
DID YOU KNOW?
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.