There are many ways to get involved in Children's Miracle Network at Gundersen Health System. From the 3-day Radiothon, to the Emerald Ball, to even stopping at some of your favorite retailers, there is a way for you to show your support of CMN Hospitals.
Aug. 26 - Sept. 30: Love's Travel Stop & Country Store
Support CMN Hospitals when you stop in and purchase a heart icon. Icons are available for $1, $5 or $20.
Aug. 28 - Oct. 1: Walmart and Sam's Club Miracle Balloon Campaign
Stop by your local Walmart or Sam’s Club and purchase a Miracle Balloon at the checkout register. You can also donate your change or round up your purchase. All donations benefit CMN Hospitals
DID YOU KNOW?
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.
Join Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and La Crosse Media Group for their largest fundraising event of the year. During this three-day event, hear stories and live interviews from local children and families who have been assisted by CMN Hospitals. Their stories inspire and encourage listeners to pledge funds to support kids just like them. All the money raised locally, stays right here in the Coulee Region to help our children, so listen in, call in or donate online and help make miracles happen.
- Thursday, Oct. 19 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 20 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 21 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will be broadcasted live from the Gundersen Health System, La Crosse Campus, Clinic Lobby.
Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations
Kicks 106.3, Eagle 102.7 and Magic 105
Be ready to call in and "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are."
To make your gift, call (608) 784-KIDS (5437) or donate online.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to the La Crosse Media Group - our signature sponsor and host of Radiothon!
Miracle Maker Sponsors
- Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
- Luther High School
Hero Program Sponsor
- 7 Rivers Region Chapter of Credit Unions
Daily Title Sponsors
- Cary Heating and Air Conditioning
- HotSpring Spas and Pools
- Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
Phone Bank Sponsor
Triple Power Hour Sponsors
- Wieser Brothers
- Murphy's Frame and Axle Inc.
Power Hour Sponsor
Family Interview Area Sponsor
There is always time to pledge your support
Call (608) 784-KIDS or make a gift a gift online.
More information coming soon!
Emerald Ball is an annual celebration of the children and families who are touched by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®. Together with Spectrum and the La Crosse Media Group, CMN Hospitals will honor the current CMN Hospitals Heroes and the Emerald Ball King and Queen - exemplary community members and supporters of CMN Hospitals - at this entertaining dinner, auction and fundraising gala.
Emerald Ball 2018
- La Crosse Media Group
- Brenengen Autogroup
- Winona Heating and Ventilating
Child Art Auction
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western WI and Southeastern MN
Miracle Treat Day
On Miracle Treat Day, $1 or more from every Blizzard Treat sold at participating DQ® locations will be donated to local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Visit one of the below stores and treat yourself to a Blizzard…and you’ll also be supporting local children and families in need through CMN Hospitals.
- DQ Brazier – Caledonia
- DQ Grill & Chill – La Crosse
- DQ Store – Sparta
- DQ Store – Mankato, Winona
- DQ Brazier – Golf Rd, Eau Claire
- DQ Store – Menomonie St, Eau Claire
- DQ/Orange Julius – Action City, Eau Claire
- DQ Grill & Chill – Osseo
- DQ Brazier – Ladysmith
- DQ/Orange Julius – Oakwood Mall, Eau Claire
- DQ Brazier – N. Hastings Way, Eau Claire
- DQ Store – Broadway, Winona
- DQ Grill & Chill – Onalaska
- DQ LTD Brazier – Viroqua
- DQ Brazier – Bloomer
- DQ Brazier – Birch St, Eau Claire
- DQ Store – Tomah