There are many ways to get involved in Children's Miracle Network at Gundersen Health System. From the 3-day Radiothon, to the Emerald Ball, to even stopping at some of your favorite retailers, there is a way for you to show your support of CMN Hospitals.
Join Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and La Crosse Media Group for their largest fundraising event of the year. During this three-day event, hear stories and live interviews from local children and families who have been assisted by CMN Hospitals. Their stories inspire and encourage listeners to pledge funds to support kids just like them. All the money raised locally, stays right here in the Coulee Region to help our children, so listen in, call in or donate online and help make miracles happen.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 19 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 20 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will be broadcasted live from the Gundersen Health System, La Crosse Campus, Clinic Lobby.
Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations
Kicks 106.3, Eagle 102.7 and Magic 105
Be ready to call in and "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are."
To make your gift, call (608) 784-KIDS (5437).
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to the La Crosse Media Group - our signature sponsor and host of Radiothon!
- Thursday, Cary Heating
- Friday, Hot Spring Spas and Pools
- Saturday, Oral Surgery Clinic
Miracle Maker Sponsor
- RE/MAX First Choice
- Oral Surgery Clinic
Phone Bank Sponsor
Power Hour Sponsor
- Ace of La Crosse
- Block and Kroll
- Wieser Brothers
Miracle Minute Sponsors
- Jolivette Family Farms
- Pizza Corral
- Kris Shawley-American Family Insurance
There is always time to pledge your support
Call (608) 784-KIDS or make a gift a gift online.
Make a gift
Extra Life Gaming Event
Presented by Gaming Generations, River City Hobbies and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Gundersen Health System La Crosse Clinic Lobby
Play Games - Heal Kids - Be A Hero
- Video game and table top gaming options
- Open to the public
$15 per person to play. Mini tournaments and prizes will be offered to winners. Registration is limited so sign up today. Proceeds raised during this event benefit CMN Hospitals Extra Life Program and benefit local sick, injured and disabled children in our community.
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with CMN Hospitals at Gundersen Health System.
For more information please contact Rena Cash at (608) 775-4469 or email@example.com.
Miracle Treat Day
Thursday, August 2, 2018
On Miracle Treat Day, $1 or more from every Blizzard Treat sold at participating DQ® locations will be donated to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Visit one of the below stores and treat yourself to a Blizzard…and you'll also be supporting local children and families in need through CMN Hospitals.
- Bloomer, WI – DQ Brazier
- Caledonia, MN – DQ Brazier
- Chippewa Falls, WI – DQ Store
- Eau Claire, WI (Action City) – DQ/Orange Julius
- Eau Claire, WI (Birch St) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Golf Rd) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Menomonie St) – DQ Store
- Eau Claire, WI (N. Hastings Way) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Oakwood Mall) – DQ/Orange Julius
- La Crosse, WI – DQ Grill & Chill
- Sparta, WI – DQ Store
- Tomah, WI – DQ Store
- Onalaska, WI DQ – Grill & Chill
- Osseo, WI DQ – Grill & Chill
- Viroqua, WI – DQ LTD Brazier
- Winona, MN (Broadway St) – DQ Store
- Winona, MN (Mankato Ave) – DQ Store
Emerald Ball is an annual celebration of the children and families who are touched by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®. Together with Spectrum and the La Crosse Media Group, CMN Hospitals will honor the current CMN Hospitals Heroes and the Emerald Ball King and Queen - exemplary community members and supporters of CMN Hospitals - at this entertaining dinner, auction and fundraising gala.
Emerald Ball 2018
April 6, 2018
- Oral Surgery of La Crosse
- Luther High School
- 7 Rivers Region Chapter of Credit Unions
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota
- Brenengen Auto Group
- Schumacher-Kish Funeral and Cremation Services
- J.F. Brennan Company
- Cowgill Dental
- Sue Kolve's Salon and Day Spa
- Bittersweet Flower Market
CMN Hospitals Hero Card Sales
Thank you, happy birthday, thinking of you and congratulations cards designed by the 2017-18 Heroes are available for $1 each at Degen Berglund, Onalaska Health Shop, Gundersen Gift Shop and online at gundersenhealth.org/holidaycards.
Aug. 24-26 – Coulee Con bringing gamers together in the Coulee Region
Coulee Con is bringing gamers of all kinds together in the Coulee Region. The con will take place at the La Crosse Center. Friday and Saturday are convention days focused on scheduled events. Sunday will be a day focused on gaming by partnering with CMN Hospitals Extra Life Program (www.extra-life.org). For more information, visit CouleeCon.com or facebook.com/couleecon.
Aug. 26-Sept. 30 – Love's Travel Stop & Country Store
Support CMN Hospitals when you stop in and purchase a Miracle Balloon icon. Icons are available for $1, $5 or $20.
Aug. 27-Sept. 30 – Walmart and Sam's Club Miracle Balloon Campaign
Stop by your local Walmart or Sam's Club and purchase a Miracle Balloon at the checkout register. You can also donate your change or round up your purchase. All donations benefit CMN Hospitals.
Aug. 28-30 – Collective Goods Sale (Formerly Books are Fun)
If you're looking for quality books and great gifts at reduced prices, stop by and check out some great deals while supporting a great cause.
- Tuesday, Aug. 28
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Lower Level Legacy, La Crosse Campus
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m, Education Center, Onalaska Clinic
- Wednesday, Aug. 29
- 7 a.m. to 5 pm., Lower Level Legacy, La Crosse Campus
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Education Center, Onalaska Clinic
- Thursday, Aug. 30
- 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Lower Level Legacy, La Crosse Campus
DID YOU KNOW?
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.