There are many ways to get involved in Children's Miracle Network at Gundersen Health System. From the 3-day Radiothon, to the Emerald Ball, to even stopping at some of your favorite retailers, there is a way for you to show your support of CMN Hospitals.
Emerald Ball is an annual celebration of the children and families who are touched by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®. Together with Spectrum and the La Crosse Media Group, CMN Hospitals will honor the current CMN Hospitals Heroes and the Emerald Ball King and Queen - exemplary community members and supporters of CMN Hospitals - at this entertaining dinner, auction and fundraising gala.
Emerald Ball 2018
April 6, 2018
- Oral Surgery of La Crosse
- Luther High School
- 7 Rivers Region Chapter of Credit Unions
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota
- Brenengen Auto Group
- Schumacher-Kish Funeral and Cremation Services
- J.F. Brennan Company
- Cowgill Dental
- Sue Kolve's Salon and Day Spa
- Bittersweet Flower Market
Extra Life Gaming Event
Presented by Gaming Generations, River City Hobbies and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
*Due to low response, CMN Hospitals, Gaming Generations and River City Hobbies have decided to cancel this year’s Extra Life Gaming Event at Gundersen Health System. However, you can still participate in the national event at www.extra-life.org and support your local CMN Hospital.*
Play Games - Heal Kids - Be A Hero
For updates, like our Facebook page to stay updated with CMN Hospitals at Gundersen Health System.
For more information please contact Rena Cash at (608) 775-4469 or email@example.com.
Join Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and La Crosse Media Group for their largest fundraising event of the year. During this three-day event, hear stories and live interviews from local children and families who have been assisted by CMN Hospitals. Their stories inspire and encourage listeners to pledge funds to support kids just like them. All the money raised locally, stays right here in the Coulee Region to help our children, so listen in, call in or donate online and help make miracles happen.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 19 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 20 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will be broadcasted live from the Gundersen Health System, La Crosse Campus, Clinic Lobby.
Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations
Kicks 106.3, Eagle 102.7 and Magic 105
Be ready to call in and "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are."
To make your gift, call (608) 784-KIDS (5437).
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to the La Crosse Media Group - our signature sponsor and host of Radiothon!
- Thursday, Cary Heating
- Friday, Hot Spring Spas and Pools
- Saturday, Oral Surgery Clinic
Miracle Maker Sponsor
- RE/MAX First Choice
- Oral Surgery Clinic
Phone Bank Sponsor
Power Hour Sponsor
- Ace of La Crosse
- Block and Kroll
- Wieser Brothers
Miracle Minute Sponsors
- Jolivette Family Farms
- Pizza Corral
- Kris Shawley-American Family Insurance
There is always time to pledge your support
Call (608) 784-KIDS or make a gift a gift online.
Make a gift
Miracle Treat Day
Thursday, August 2, 2018
On Miracle Treat Day, $1 or more from every Blizzard Treat sold at participating DQ® locations will be donated to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Visit one of the below stores and treat yourself to a Blizzard…and you'll also be supporting local children and families in need through CMN Hospitals.
- Bloomer, WI – DQ Brazier
- Caledonia, MN – DQ Brazier
- Chippewa Falls, WI – DQ Store
- Eau Claire, WI (Action City) – DQ/Orange Julius
- Eau Claire, WI (Birch St) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Golf Rd) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Menomonie St) – DQ Store
- Eau Claire, WI (N. Hastings Way) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Oakwood Mall) – DQ/Orange Julius
- La Crosse, WI – DQ Grill & Chill
- Sparta, WI – DQ Store
- Tomah, WI – DQ Store
- Onalaska, WI DQ – Grill & Chill
- Osseo, WI DQ – Grill & Chill
- Viroqua, WI – DQ LTD Brazier
- Winona, MN (Broadway St) – DQ Store
- Winona, MN (Mankato Ave) – DQ Store
Oct. 1-31 – Great Clips Campaign
Visit a participating Great Clips salon and be part of their Great Needs, Great Deeds program by purchasing a Miracle Balloon icon for $1.
Oct. 1-31 – Dairy Queen Round Up Campaign
Stop into any participating DQ location and choose to round up your change for kids during the month of October.
Oct. 18 - 20 – Radiothon 2018
During our three-day radio marathon, you'll be moved by incredible stories about our CMN Hospital Heroes and other children facing medical challenges. Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations: Kicks 106.3, Eagle 102.7 and Magic 105, then call 784-KIDS to pledge your support. The money you donate stays here to help amazing kids in our area.
Oct. 29-31 – Collective Goods Sale (Formerly Books are Fun)
If you're looking for quality books and great gifts at reduced prices, stop by the Lower Level of the Legacy Building. This will be the last book fair of the year, so be sure to start your holiday shopping.
- Monday, Oct. 29, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 7 a.m. to 5 pm.
- Wednesday, Oct. 31, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
DID YOU KNOW?
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.