Adorable Children's Portrait Contest at The Studio on Main
Participate in the portrait contest for $20 with 100 percent being donated to CMN Hospitals, and you can purchase specialty packages starting at $99. Go to thestudiolax.com/adorable-kids-contest or call (608) 782-1080.
June 1 - July 27–Dairy Queen Miracle Balloon Campaign
Round up your purchase to the nearest dollar and donate your change to CMN Hospitals when you visit your local participating Ace Hardware locations.
June 1 - July 27–Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day Pre-Sale Cards
You can't always get to a DQ location on Miracle Treat Day to get your Blizzard fix, so we are making it even easier. Stop at participating Dairy Queen locations and purchase your Miracle Treat Day Pre-Sale Card (variety of size options available) and redeem it whenever it works for your schedule! (Must be redeemed before expiration date on the card and only valid at the DQ location where it was purchased.)
June 14-26–Annual R. Scott Bjorge Golf Classic
This popular nine-hole, four- person scramble is taking place at The Golf Club at Cedar Creek. A $60 entry fee includes golf, cart, events, dinner and silent auction and raffle. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.; shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. Advanced registration is recommended. Visit golf.cpcprintpromo.com for more information.
June 17--Summer Solstice Party at Sunset Tavern
Get out to the Sunset Tavern in Black River Falls for their annual Summer Solstice Party benefitting CMN Hospitals. Poker run sign up is at 10 a.m. and begins at 5 p.m. There will be raffles, food and live music by Toner from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
June 24--Ride for CMN Hospitals Kids
Join the Menomonie Walmart Distribution Center at the Dunn County Fish and Game Clubhouse in Menomonie for their annual motorcycle ride for kids. Registration begins at 9 a.m. and the ride starts at 10 a.m., ending by 1 p.m. Entry fee is $30 and includes a meal. All proceeds benefit CMN Hospitals. Call Shane or Mike at (715) 232-9240 for more details.
June 27--Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day
Aug. 1 - 32--Annual Miracle Open Golf Classic
August 4 & 5--Ace Hardware Bucket Campaign
August 12--Ace Hardwar RSC Grand Garage Sale
DID YOU KNOW?
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.
Emerald Ball is an annual celebration of the children and families who are touched by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®. Together with Spectrum and the La Crosse Media Group, CMN Hospitals will honor the current CMN Hospitals Heroes and the Emerald Ball King and Queen - exemplary community members and supporters of CMN Hospitals - at this entertaining dinner, auction and fundraising gala.
Emerald Ball 2018
- La Crosse Media Group
- Brenengen Autogroup
- Winona Heating and Ventilating
Child Art Auction
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western WI and Southeastern MN
Join Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and La Crosse Radio Group for their largest fundraising event of the year. During this three-day event, hear stories and live interviews from local children and families who have been assisted by CMN Hospitals. Their stories inspire and encourage listeners to pledge funds to support kids just like them. All the money raised locally, stays right here in the Coulee Region to help our children, so listen in, call in or donate online and help make miracles happen.
- Thursday, Oct. 27 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 28 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Located at Gundersen Health System, La Crosse Campus, Clinic Lobby. View the informational flier on the event.
Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations
Kicks 106.3, Eagle 102.7 and Magic 105
Be ready to call in and "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are."
To make your gift, call (800) 853-6889 or donate online.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to the La Crosse Radio Group - our signature sponsor and host of Radiothon!
Miracle Maker Sponsors
- Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
Hero Program Sponsor
- 7 Rivers Region Chapter of Credit Unions
Daily Title Sponsors
- Cary Heating and Air Conditioning
- HotSpring Pool and Spas
- Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
Phone Bank Sponsor
Triple Power Hour Sponsors
- Benedictine Living Community of La Crosse
- Wieser Brothers
Power Hour Sponsor
Family Interview Area Sponsor
- John's Omni Auto Services
There is always time to pledge your support
Call (608) 775-4424 or make a gift a gift online.