Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®
There are more than 170 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals throughout the United States and Canada that all share the same mission — to treat the whole child and provide care regardless of the family's ability to pay. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, like Gundersen Health System, care for all children with any medical problem.
- Provide support to families with children who have a variety of healthcare needs
- Fund medical equipment & programs to benefit children
- Broaden awareness about the specialty care available for children at Gundersen Health System
- 100% of donated funds are directed to children no matter the illness or where they receive their healthcare
- Serve families living in the Tri-state Region
2016-17 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® Heroes
At Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®, a service of Gundersen Medical Foundation, every child served has a story of courage and perseverance. Five of these incredible kids have shared their stories with us. Read their amazing life-affirming stories.
In many ways they are every bit as brave and resilient as the most daring superhero. Please join us and make a gift to support the future of our heroes. Thank you for helping make miracles happen.
Holiday Cards On Sale Now
Send warm wishes to a loved one or friend this holiday season with our special CMN Hospitals Holiday Cards. For $8 per package (includes tax) you receive 20 cards, envelopes and envelope seals. All of these wonderful cards were designed by our very own Heroes and feature their stories on the back of each card. Cards can be purchased from the Hospital Gift Shop, Degen Berglund and the Health Shop in Onalaska. You can also order them online.