Summer Nurse Internship
June 5 - August 11, 2017
Gundersen's Summer Nurse Internship is a 10-week, full-time paid summer immersion experience.
- Work alongside registered nurses and many other allied health professionals in our nationally recognized 325-bed teaching hospital in La Crosse.
- Participate in professional development activities to enhance your technical skills and career exploration.
- Overview of program
- Must be completing junior year of a four-year baccalaureate nursing program, including completion of two semesters or three quarters of clinical experience.
- Active Wisconsin Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR certification
- Complete online application by December 1, 2016 including college transcript (official or unofficial)
- Must be available for full-time employment for all 10 weeks
For information call (608) 775-0147 or 775-0115, or send an email.