More than 1,800 nurses work together at Gundersen Health System providing compassionate, patient and family-centered care.
Our fully integrated health system offers numerous and varied opportunities including working in a multi-specialty group medical practice with a teaching hospital and large clinic. We also have smaller regional community clinics, partner hospitals, nursing homes, behavioral health services, worksite clinics, pharmacies, air and ground ambulances, and other opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement, nursing scholarships and support for specialty certifications to help advance your career
- Nurse Residency Program for newer nurses
- Recognition such as Nurse Excellence Awards and Nurses Week Celebrations
- A dynamic Nursing Research Department within the Gundersen Medical Foundation that promotes scholarship for staff who wish to become experts in their research and evidence-based practice
- Global Partners medical and community missions
- Nursing Council opportunities for nurses at all levels
- Centering Suite, HeartMath program, wellness reward program, on-site fitness facility and classes, on-site daycare and more
- Envision® our nationally recognized environmental program and the nation’s first energy-independent medical campus
Has a nurse made a difference in your life?
Make a donation to the Caring Tribute to Nurses to honor an individual nurse, a department or nursing excellence in general. Your generosity supports the professional development of Gundersen nurses through several funds.