- Eating Hints provided by the National Cancer Institute
- The Cancer Nutrition Center web site is a project of Carolyn Katzin, MSPH, CNS, a nutrition consultant. She is a volunteer with the American Cancer Society and a member of The Wellness Community’s professional advisory board. While some of the Web site markets her book, The Cancer Nutrition Center Handbook, recipes and lecture summaries are available on the Web site.
- Arizona Cancer Center – Nutrition Ways
A branch of the University of Arizona’s Health Sciences Center complex, this Web site provides extensive nutritional information, including a discussion of the meaning of “organic”, a seasonal fruit and vegetable listing, recipes, and nutrition during treatment.
- OncoLink (A service of the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania)
The “Coping with Cancer/Nutrition During Treatment” section provides links to nutrition information at the National Cancer Institute and links to the Nutrition Nuggets newsletters. The newsletter features recipes, news items, and “ask the dietitian” sections.
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Gundersen Lutheran Nutrition Clinic
- American Cancer Society
A variety of books are available to check out from the Gundersen Lutheran Health Resource Libraries
. Please ask a librarian for assistance finding the best book to meet your needs.