Keeping employees healthy and on the job helps any business. Employee physical exams and medical screenings can help prevent injuries and illness. Gundersen Health System's Occupational Health Services can help manage exams, determine eligibility, monitor when exams are due, and report results.
Occupational Health Services provides pre-placement/post job offer exams. During these exams, they can also offer pre-work screenings and exams through Gundersen Industrial Rehabilitation Center (IRC). These screenings determine if the employee can meet the physical demands of a job.
Occupational Health Services also provides medical screenings. They work with employers to manage the health status of employees exposed to chemical, physical or biological hazards in the workplace. They also help employers maintain compliance with OSHA and other regulatory programs. Click here to learn more about the common medical screenings provided by Occupational Health Services.
Other physical exams and medical screenings include:
- Executive exams
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical card renewals
- Immigration Physicals in accordance with the Department of Homeland Security & U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services
- Fitness For Duty Exams - IRC & OHS collaborative exams
- Injury evaluation and treatment
- Employer required custom medical evaluations