The Gundersen Health System Industrial Rehabilitation Center (IRC) can assist you in reducing your workers' compensation costs through education and training, job analysis and effective rehabilitation.
Experienced, Professional Staff
Our staff has experience working with hundreds of businesses in the tri-state area providing a wide range of services, including:
- Working with injured employees on the job to maximize their potential for productivity.
- Fitness for duty evaluations to ensure new hires can perform the physical demands of jobs offered.
- Job analysis to outline essential job demands and validate them with workers performing the job.
- Ergonomic assessments, evaluating worker-workstation fit, minimizing the risk of cumulative trauma injuries.
- Work hardening using a structured, goal-oriented, individualized treatment designed to return a person to work.
- Hand specialists working with orthopedic surgeons for evaluation and treatment of arm, wrist and hand injuries.
- Physical therapy assessment and treatment.
- Supervised gym, a goal-oriented treatment program designed to improve strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations and Pre-work Screenings