We provide physical therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease.
Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants are licensed healthcare professionals and have graduated from accredited physical therapy programs.
Examples of commonly treated conditions include:
- Balance and gait disorders
- Generalized weakness and deconditioning
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strains
- Neck and low back pain
- Neuro-rehabilitation, such as post-stroke and spinal cord or head injuries
- Pre/post surgical treatment including joint replacements, rotator cuff and ACL repairs
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Sport-related injuries
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Whiplash and other injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents
- Work-related injuries
Our physical therapists work with physicians and other medical professionals to help patients improve their condition and prevent future injury. A referral from a primary care provider is recommended.
We are open five days a week, from 8 am to 5 pm. Call (608) 375-6311 to schedule an appointment.