The Partners of Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics, formerly the Memorial Hospital Association Auxiliary that began in 1953, is a volunteer organization dedicated to serving the hospital and clinics in Boscobel, Fennimore and Muscoda.
Partners is a member of the Western District of the state-wide organization Partners of WHA (Wisconsin Hospital Association) and through this connection provides education and leadership opportunities to its members.
The organization sponsors many volunteer opportunities including:
- Patient care center kits
- Local blood drives
- Scholarships for high school students
- Various fundraising events, including
- Spring geranium sale
- Book sales
- Holiday cookie walk
- Jewelry sales
- Scrubs, footwear and accessories sales
- The Nutman Company
- President - Patsy Pippen
- President Elect - Betty Winters
- Treasurer - Pam Cashman
- Secretary - Ramona Kord/Judy Booth
- Community Health Education (CHE) - Joyce Thompson
- Public Policy Education (PPE) - Patsy Pippin
- Historian - Isabel Mushel
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month with a summer hiatus in June, July and August. For more information, contact Patsy Pippin at (608) 375-2474.