Gundersen Behavioral Health Prairie du Chien
610 East Taylor St.
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you are dealing with an addiction, depression, anxiety or any other mental health issue, Gundersen Behavioral Health Prairie du Chien has resources available to help you.
Our professional staff provides services covering a variety of problems including:
- Marriage and family issues
- Situational stress
Comprehensive and confidential mental health and addiction treatment including individual, family and group outpatient therapy is available for children, adolescents and adults.
Gundersen Behavioral Health Prairie du Chien also offers:
- Adult and child psychiatric and psychological services
- Play therapy
- Child, adolescent, and adult sexual abuse counseling and support
- Adolescent and adult outpatient individual and group drug treatment
- Parenting support
- Two ongoing groups:
- Mindfulness Self-Management Group
- Wellness Group
For more information about the services offered at Gundersen Behavioral Health Prairie du Chien or to schedule an appointment, call (608) 326-3380