The Gundersen Health System Audiology department provides comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative hearing services to infants, children and adults. We serve thousands of patients each year. Our hearing health team includes otolaryngologists, audiologists, audiometric technicians and support staff.
Hearing services available include:
- Comprehensive behavioral and physiological hearing assessments
- Vestibular (balance) testing
- Hearing aid dispensing including the latest digital technology
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom earplugs for musicians, noise protection and swimming
- Hearing conservation program
In order to better serve you, we also provide Audiology services at a variety of regional locations.
Audiology is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.