Gundersen Health System is:
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices, regional community clinics, hospital, home care, behavioral health services, vision centers, pharmacies, and air and ground ambulances
- A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
- Able to meet patients’ needs for primary and specialized care
- Comprised of more than 700 medical, dental and associate staff
- Supported by a staff of more than 5,500
- A tertiary referral center
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Named among the Top 100 in the nation time and time again
- The designated Western Clinical Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
1900 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601-5467
(608) 782-7300 or (800) 362-9567
Values, Vision, Mission
We distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and through improved health in the communities we serve.
We will be a Health System of excellence, nationally recognized for improving the health and well-being of our patients and their communities.
—Perform with honesty, responsibility and transparency.
—Achieve excellence in all aspects of delivering healthcare.
—Treat patients, families, and coworkers with dignity.
—Embrace change and new ideas.
—Provide compassionate care to patients and families.