If you’re looking for compassionate, family-focused care, count on Gundersen Lutheran. We bring you:
Time for a well-child visit?
- An ongoing relationship with a care team who knows your child’s medical history
- Convenient hours and ease of scheduling appointments
- Same-day appointments when your child is ill or injured
- Computer access to your child’s medical records and care team
- Coordinated care across the organization including specialty pediatric services
Your child may be healthy and happy, but don’t overlook the importance of regular well-child visits. In addition to a head-to-toes medical exam, it’s an opportunity to discuss your child’s growth and development while getting advice on:
- School performance
- Age-appropriate behavior
- Referral to a specialist if needed
With regular well-child visits, we can detect and address potential problems before they become more serious.
We know kids…and grown-ups, too!
Make Gundersen Lutheran your Medical Home
—a place where you and your family are cared for by people who know you. It’s where you go for preventive care and when you are ill.